When meeting with clients, we often find that changes in circumstances warrant a review with their financial situation as well as their policies without them even realising it.
It is important to discuss your current circumstances with your Financial Advisor so that you can stay on track and make changes where necessary.
Since it may have been a while since your affairs have been reviewed, here are a few things to check off the list which your financial advisor should know about…
- Reviewing your personal situation. Do you have multiple superannuation funds that could be consolidated to save on fees?
- Do you have a wealth strategy? If so, is it in-line with your current goals? Tell your Financial Advisor that you wish to review your Risk Profile and investment outlook
- Do you need to adjust your current strategy? Where appropriate, this may reflect any changes needed or opportunities to be look at in further detail
Other events that may trigger a need for a review include:
- A change in income
- A change in employment
- The birth of a child
- Acquisition of a debt or mortgage
- A change in address
- A change in health
- A marriage, divorce or separation
- Ceased smoking
- Perhaps you would like assistance with getting your entire ‘financial house’ in order when it comes to our personal and/or business situation.
Whatever it may be, we urge you to meet with your Financial Adviser, to discuss such matters.
Take part in our short Personal Risk survey to see how you’re tracking.